The History of London from its foundation to the present time[...]
Continued to the Year 1756 by the Rev. John Entick.
Second edition. 2 volumes, folio (42 x 28 cm), viii, 1-712; [xii], 713-1410 pp., engraved allegorical headpiece and 124 engraved plates and plans (the 122 called for in Adams plus St Luke's Hospital and Trinity Alms Houses at page 1288), some folding, oversize corners folded at page 1304 and plate of Guy's Hospital, small ink stains page 893, contemporary sprinkled calf gilt, neat repairs to joints, 2 labels renewed, a very attractive example.