- Information we may collect from you. We may collect and process the following data about you:
Contact information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, purchases made via the website, posting of any materials or requesting further services.
We may also ask you for information if and when you report a problem with our site. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Payment information for orders made directly via the website is not stored by us, but rather via the relevant/chosen secure payment gateway. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
IP addresses. The website uses tracking data (such as Google Analytics) which will record IP addresses, but this information is anonymised and we do not access or store this information directly. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. The website also runs security software which can identify and report IP addresses when they trigger warnings, for example in regard to “brute force attacks”.
- Cookies. We collect cookies on our website to make sure that we are delivering the best possible experience to you the customer. We don’t gather personal data unless you specifically provide it to us by way of filling in a form or using the e-commerce aspect of our website. You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ | Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access
- Uses made of the information. We use information held about you in the following ways: To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. To notify you about changes to our services. If you are an existing client, we will only send marketing communications to you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new client, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
- Your rights. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our institutional or commercial partners and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Access to information. The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.