Pushing the boundaries | Central Asia Catalogue 2017
Central Asia Catalogue Order Form
Our Central Asia catalogue is now available to purchase (£10 UK; £25 overseas). To order your copy you can:
- fill in the form below and we will send you a PayPal invoice payable online via your PayPal account, credit or debit card
- call us on +44 20 7493 0876 to pay by credit or debit card over the phone
- send a cheque to:
Shapero Rare Books
32 St George St.
London W1S 2EA
Made payable to Shapero Rare Books and clearly indicating your interest in this particular catalogue and we will post you one out upon receipt.
Post Series: Browsing the Stock
- 1.Exploring the Nile
- 2.Ideas, ideas, ideas!
- 3.William Beckford: Aesthete and Book Collector
- 4.William Beckford: aesthete and book collector, Part II
- 5.Henry Morton Stanley: ‘Bula Matari’
- 6.Crime, Cinema and Photography: Lord Snowdon’s Portraits Of Actors In “Evil Under The Sun” After Agatha Christie.
- 7.Sir John Barrow – Unsung Champion of the Empire
- 8.Imperial Mechanisms
- 9.Larger than life – The explorer Sir Richard Burton
- 10.Napoleon’s Description of Egypt
- 11.Layard and the Antiquities of Assyria
- 12.The Layered Legacy of Captain Cook
- 13.January sale: Vintage travel photography
- 14.Looking East, Looking West: Highlights from our Ottoman catalogue
- 15.Turkish Delight: the Ottoman World observed
- 16.12 years a jockey
- 17.Retracing the footsteps of 19th century explorers in Africa
- 18.Total Eclipse of the Sun 1878
- 19.Manuscripts Don’t Burn
- 20.Pushing the boundaries | Central Asia Catalogue 2017
- 21.8 Banned Books That Might Surprise You
- 22.Intercontinental Musings – highlights from our Catalogue of Continental Works