We offer a three-month placement at Shapero Rare Books’ New Bond Street HQ.
During your placement you will be assigned a broad range of tasks, working with the Marketing Manager, under the Sales Director, and will gain a thorough understanding of Marketing in an international rare book and art business.
Tasks will include:
· Working on Social Media assignments across all platforms
· Creating content for e-marketing campaigns
· Updating Magento and WordPress platforms
· Supporting the Sales Director and the Marketing Manager
· Assisting with Private Views and special events
Qualifications / Expectations:
· Degree level minimum
· Keen interest in the arts
· Fluent in written and spoken English
· Attention to detail
· Familiarity with MS Office; InDesign, Magento / WordPress preferred
· Thinking creatively with the ability to solve problems
· Working well as part of a team
· Excellent time management skills
Email the Sales Director with your CV and covering letter detailing why you are the right person for this role.